Are you a physician or advanced clinician in Utah who wants additional training in contraceptive counseling and IUD & implant provision? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a training.
The next IUD training is Tuesday, May 15th 7:30-9:30 a.m. at the University of Utah School of Medicine. All physicians & advanced clinicians are welcome. RSVP here
If you are interested in becoming trained on Nexplanon (contraceptive implant), please fill out this form.
Additional online training materials for providers who have completed IUD & implant training:
Contraceptive Counseling Resources
IUD and Implant Insertion & Removal Videos
- National Clinical Training Center for Family Planning
- ACOG LARC Program free webinars
- Immediate Postpartum LARC
IUD & Implant Stocking, Billing & Coding Materials
Patient Assistance Programs for IUDs & implants
- Medicaid & PCN covers all FDA approved methods of contraception without cost sharing
- Mirena, Kyleena, and Skyla Patient Assistance Program